This position will be responsible for coordinating the flow of work and materials within or between departments of the organization. As well as, ensuring that order due dates are met as well as maintaining control of all open pending orders.
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management Skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in an indoor setting. This role may routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Role is rate “Computer Sedentary”
Work is primarily sedentary; needing to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and follow detailed instructions.
- Production & Processing – knowledge of raw material, production processes, quality control cost, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Ability to understand planned order reports and open order reports generated by Syteline.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite, primarily excel
- Ability to utilize Enterprise resource planning ERP software
- Ability to problem solve & voice solution based ideas
- Willingness to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-4 years of production or warehouse experience